I think I probably speak for everyone when I say that I would like to see us using less sugar/candy to load up the Christmas stockings this year. Bob is not eating ANY sugar right now, since we are trying to prevent a candida takeover of his system since having massive doses of antibiotics last month - so please do not give in to the temptation to put ANYcandy in his stocking. And the rest of us would do better without so much of it, too.I think we could do other things: nuts (Bob and the rest of us especially love pistachios) dried fruit; granola or protein bars (be careful of soy ingredients); beef jerkey; trail mix; boxed raisins or craisins. . . any other alternative ideas would be welcome! Please put your ideas here on our blog.
Also, I think eveyone can attest to the fact that it is getting harder (financially) to fill up those stockings. So, lets not feel badly if we can't do as much on the stocking-stuffers as we used to do. Okay?
Love Mom
1 comment:
No joke! This is hard time for all of us financially this year. I vote we all be happy with a toned down Christmas this year.
:o) The real reason to celebrate was born in a barn and slept in a manger full of hay. I think we can all relate a little bit to His poverty and be thankful this year.
Post a Comment