Monday, November 17, 2008

Hi Everyone

I thought that I would start up a blog for our Christmas this year. We can all post Christmas lists, recipes, whatever we want. I have also added a sidebar for events of the month. I have invited you all to be authors of this blog, and as soon as you accept I will restrict the blog to authors only. That will keep it private. So please accept soon! I think it would be great to have you all post your Christmas lists, and etc. When we have some pictures I/we can add them. Won't this be fun?

The URL is "ourcmas08" this stands for Our Family Christmas 08. Just to make it easier to remember.

As soon as you are signed in as an author, then do a post for your Christmas list. Title it "[your name]'s Christmas List" and then it will show up in the list of posts and anyone can easily access it by clicking on the post. Also, label it as "Christmas List." If you add a recipe, label it "recipe" and so on, to make it easier for us to use this thing.

Love Mom

No comments: